Suggested Discussion Questions (more than you’ll need so suggest you be selective)
- Firstly, check how everyone’s going… any fears/anxieties to pray about? Any words/stories of encouragement?
- What would you add to the list of things we can be confident about as Christians?
- What would you add to the two salutary reminders? i.e. what else might God want us to learn from the current crisis?
- If you’ve read the Guardian article
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/mar/18/tip-of-the-iceberg-is-our-destruction-of-nature-responsible-for-covid-19-aoe, what might we learn from it in terms of caring for God’s creation? How might the dietary laws in Leviticus 11 be relevant in a new way?
- What can we learn from Luke 13.1-5, John 5.14 and John 9.1-3 about the relationship between sin and suffering?
- What plans have you put in place for yourself/your household to ensure you worship the Lord regularly?
- What can you plan to do to maintain fellowship with others, and to serve others (esp. elderly neighbours)?
- How did you find the streaming of the Sunday service? Constructive feedback welcome, particularly about the content (e.g. more/fewer songs?), length etc. No need to comment on the quality of the recording as that will eb entirely different next week (we’ll have the right gear).
Please remember to log in to the AGM at 7.30pm Thursday. Reports will be out Tuesday lunchtime at latest.